Terms & Conditions
Behaviour in the corporate world is something that we take rather seriously. If you have attended one of our training sessions, then it will be of little surprise that we have detailed expected intent, and action.
To ensure that all visitors to this site are fully aware of what can and can not be done under the due influence of our enthusiastic rhetoric: catalogued here are the terms of a legal agreement between our visitors and our firm.
By clicking through these pages, perhaps downloading ebrochures, interacting with other items of interest, including opening pre-addressed inquiry emails to our two founding directors, you acknowledge that you have read, and agree to be fully bound by both the laws of our country, and also our specific terms duly detailed here. If you do not agree, then we ask you to kindly re-assess your visit here this day, or access it at another time in the future.
It is important to note that within these pages are proprietary notices, mention of our intellectual property, descriptions of developed software, and copyright information: the terms of which must be both observed and complied with at all times.
Expected behaviour: Ownership rights
Australian and international copyright laws support our stance that no design, layout, style, wording, or imagery can be copied, reproduced, republished, printed, or used in the production of part or whole derivative works without our prior written consent. The commonsense exception is that we give you permission to forward (internally within your organisation only) downloaded e-brochures, case studies and whitepapers to those parties you consider would be interested and would benefit from our offerings, and we also give you permission to publish links to our pages in your emails.
Under no circumstances may you mirror any of the content from this site on another web site, portal, blog, or in any other media.
This ban includes use by government, education, as well as associations. There are no exceptions. All such non-commercial entities must also seek our prior written consent.
Any non-compliance, intentional or not, with the terms and the conditions for this site will result in automatic termination of any previous written permission granted to you without prior notice. Upon any such notification you must immediately destroy all copies of materials in your possession, or control.
Any copying of our protected intellectual property here will result in swift and uncompromising legal redress.
We do not grant you any express or implied rights under any trademarks, service marks, copyrights, or any other proprietary or intellectual property rights. Again, any transgressions will be enforced, and the costs in doing so sought from you. If you are in any doubt about your rights do seek our written clarification: we treat all with uncommon respect.
Expected behaviour: Links between sites
If you consider our firm worthy of promotion by association then we thank you for taking the time to understand how our unique spread of risk solutions can assist corporations: but you are not approved to do any of the following manipulations of our unique corporate styled material.
1. Nest any page with frames on your own page, or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation, appearance, or layout design of any page within this site.
2. Misrepresent your past, current, or future relationship with our firm with any graphic device, or wording.
3. Mislead with an incorrect partnership association, or imply that our firm, or any of its directors or staff, approves or endorses you, your web site, your service, or your product offerings.
4. Present, promote, or display any negative commentary, false or misleading impressions about our firm, or otherwise damage the goodwill associated with our name, style, trademarks, registered marks, or service marks.
As a further condition on linking to this site, you agree that we may at any time, at our sole discretion, request termination of the link. In such an event, you will be informed in writing to immediately remove all links to this web site, and to cease using any reference to our name, style, trademarks, registered marks, or service marks.
Expected behaviour: Corporate liability
In no event whatsoever will our firm be liable to any individual, corporation, or government department for any direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages of any type whatsoever related to or in any way arising from this web site or any use of this web site. This includes the use or downloading of, or access to, any e-brochures, materials, information, podcasts, webinars, and presentations including, without limitation, any incurred time, lost profits, business interruption, or loss of programs, information, or other data.
This legal statement is current as at the time of the most recent update, March 2016. Do return periodically to review our latest legal statement if this impacts on you.
Terms and conditions Protecht public courses
Your acceptance of these terms and conditions means that you:
- Are registering to attend the stated course, at the stated location on the stated date and times.
- Will pay the course fees on receipt of the course invoice prior to the course commencement. Where there are difficulties in making this happen, please contact Protecht and we will consider if any special circumstances apply at our discretion.
- Will be liable for payment of the course fees if you register within 28 days of the course date or register earlier than 28 days but wish to cancel within 28 days of the course date.
- Where you decide you cannot attend within the 28 day period, full payment is due or no refund will be given if already paid, but a substitute delegate can be sent. Please advise Protecht as soon as possible of the substitute and their details if this occurs.
Protecht reserves the right to cancel or postpone this program due to circumstances outside of its control. Protecht will endeavour to provide confirmation of the course proceeding or being cancelled or postponed on or before 14 days prior to the course start date. If you do not receive such confirmation, please contact Protecht directly for confirmation. Where Protecht does cancel or postpone the course, delegates will receive a full refund of the course fees paid. Protecht however will not be liable for any expenses associated with attending the course, including but not limited to costs associated with airfares and accommodation, should the course be cancelled or postponed at any time.
Once you fill up the registration form, you will see a message notifying you that your registration has been processed and you will receive an email within 30 hours from our finance department with the respective Invoice. If for any reason, you do not get an email, please contact us to verify that we have your name on our records.